I had just started back to the house to change my clothes _____________ I heard voices.
I am going to（） a group of foreign guests.
Correct Answer: A
That man looks familiar to me.He reminds me _______ Dr.Richards.
（A）to （B）on （C）for （D）of
Correct Answer: D
Our department _______ courses in several foreign languages.
（A）accepts （B）considers （C）offers （D）takes
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1We came finally __________ the conclusion that she had been telling lies all the time.
- 2I expected a bigger payment, but I suppose you have to be __________ for small mercies.
- 3 Careful surveys have indicated that as many as fifty percent of patients do not take drugs _____________ directed.
- 4That man looks familiar to me.He reminds me _______ Dr.Richards.
- 5This book is full of practical _____________ on home improvements and repairs.