When can I take the CPA Exam
The CPA Exam is offered four times each year: January 1 – March 10, April 1 – June 10, July 1 – September 10 and October 1 – December 10.
- 1Printable 2019 practice act test with answers
- 2WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE ACT?
- 3How to select the ACT Test Centre 2020
- 4Tips for ACT English test
- 5What are the CPA Exam Blueprints?
- 6What is a good score on the ACT?
- 7How the ACT is graded?
- 8June 2020 ACT test date
- 9Do most colleges prefer the SAT or ACT?
- 10Is a 30 good on the ACT?