PE Test Dates 2020As the entire process continues its shift to digital, some PE exams are paper and pencil while others are computer-based. Ultimately, the entire NCEES infrastructure is in a conversion process this year with an expected launch schedule between now and 2024.
This year, all pencil and paper NCEES PE exams are scheduled on April 17th and October 23rd. (update: Because of the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all paper and pencil tests for April 2020 have been cancelled.)
Some exams are held only once a year while others can be taken year-round. Since this can get a little confusing, here’s a general breakdown of what happens when:
- 1Is a 30 good on the ACT?
- 2Do most colleges prefer the SAT or ACT?
- 3June 2020 ACT test date
- 4WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE ACT?
- 5What are the CPA Exam Blueprints?
- 6Do Ivy Leagues accept ACT scores?
- 7Is the ACT or SAT more difficult?
- 8ACT test dates 2020 2021
- 9What math is in the ACT?
- 10How many questions are on the ACT?